The 2017 Thorncombe Street Area Bird Report is now available for purchase.
The 60-page, A5 wiro-banded work comes in full colour, and features beautiful artwork, including the front cover. The report contains the following, as well as much more:
- A full systematic list of the birds recorded in 2017, with photos.
- Finders reports for site firsts.
- A full butterfly and mammal summary.
- A feature on the Wintershall White Stork reintroduction project.
- An autumn visual-migration summary.
The report costs just £10, and that price includes postage. To buy a copy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch on Twitter.